Dear Sophie: How can I get my 2-year foreign residency requirement for my J-1 waived? squib

My husband started his own company here on his J-2 visa work permit, and our daughter was born here, but we’re supposed to return to Italy for two years. How can we get a 212(e) waiver?
Scroll for more
Continue reading on TechCrunch...